Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Carrefour Mascot III

Continuing on from breakfast cereal . . .

This is an eight-pack of mini cereal boxes, but I can't even focus on them right now since Ghostie (he'll always stay that way in my heart) is so rad! With that huge boombox and backwards hat, I'm not sure if I'm comfortable anymore with my favorite mascot. It's a slippery slope. Note how all of the individual boxes have been funkified to fit with his new image. I'm starting to worry about this trend.

Now, onto savory biscuits. I am sighing relief, since nothing says 'uncool' like a scooter, especially one with crackers for wheels. He'd better hope for a lot of gentle downward slopes, since I can't imagine that a scooter would be the easiest thing for someone without legs.

Nothing really going on here except a Jenga situation of cookies. It's interesting to note that imprinted on the actual cookies, his hat looks distinctly more turban-ish, which makes more sense for a genie than a dumb red hat.

Not really sure what he's doing to the tasty chocolate bar here, except levetating. He does include, however, the paradox of being both 'crunchy' and 'tender'.